Remote PC & Laptop Repair
One of our most popular service is the Remote Computer Repair service. It is not just an extremely quick way to have your PC up and running again but also the most cost effective one. And you do not even need to leave the comfort of your home.
We are experts in troubleshooting and dealing with both system related and software problems of all types and makes of PCs and laptops, from Toshiba, through HP, Acer and Samsung to Dell. We are able to speed up slow running computers, remove all kind of viruses and malware, install or remove software, set up email accounts or complete maintenance tasks on your system just to name a few. Our prices are fixed at £20 per repair and we only offer fixed prices, which means that you, as a customer, can be sure, that the price we named on your enquiry is the price you pay.
Click on the Start Session button to request a remote session. If there is no technician available online or you would like to choose a more suitable day and time please contact us first to arrange an appointment.
As soon as the remote session is established, our expert will be able to connect to your computer. He will have a look at the problem and let you know whether it is possible to fix it online. You will be able to chat online with our technician during the session, so all questions can be answered straight away. If our technician can fix the problem and you would like him to carry out the repair, you will be asked to make a payment in order to let us start with the repair process.
Our technician will repair your computer. You are free to carry on with you daily tasks, 'have a cuppa', relax or even leave your home. When the repair is finished our technician will cease the connection and will leave some notes on the desktop to let you know how it went. If for some reason the repair is not successful, we will give you a full refund.
Anyone living in the UK is welcome to use our Online Computer Repair services. Our certified technician will fix your laptop, enhance it's life and performance.
We can carry out efficient and economical remote repairs. The most common computer problems can be fixed
- Online Virus Removal
- Spyware & Malware Removal
- Slow Running Computer Help
- Software Installation & Update
- Unwanted Software Removal
- Email Set-up
- Computer Maintenance
- Driver Installation
- Removal Of Nagging Pop Up Windows
- PC Tune Up
- General Computer Questions
We always aim to meet the specific requirements of our customers. We only offer fixed prices and don't ask for any extra money while working for you.
This means that you, as our customer, can be sure that the price provided by us on enquiry is the price you pay once the work is completed. Our standards are as follows:
- Certified Technicians
- No upfront or hidden costs
- Outstanding customer satisfaction level
- Instant Help
- Low, fair fixed prices
- Live Chat
What We Fix
We offer affordable same day remote computer repairs across UK covering all the major computer & laptop brands as well as notebooks, netbooks and ultrabooks, including:
- Acer laptop & computer repairs
- Advent laptop & computer repairs
- Asus laptop & computer repairs
- Compaq laptop & computer repairs
- Dell laptop & computer repairs
- Fujitsu laptop & computer repairs
- HP laptop & computer repairs
- Gateway laptop & computer repairs
- Lenovo laptop & computer repairs
- Packard Bell laptop & computer repairs
- HP laptop & computer repairs
- Samsung laptop & computer repairs
- Sony laptop & computer repairs
- Toshiba laptop & computer repairs